You will receive a 4 x 6 spiral bound book providing information about Cardiac Cath. Subjects include cardiac and coronary anatomy, Images and diagrams of most common coronary artery projections, Right Heart Cath pressures, saturations and equations, Common diagnostic and guide catheters, Common interventional wires, and Peripheral anatomy and workflow.
This book contains information necessary for the nonitor position, and will aid anyone who wants to be a part of the Cath Lab. It includes:
- Cardiac and Coronary artery anatomy
- Right heart pressures and saturations
- Images and diagrams of Coronary Arteries
- Commonly used diagnostic and guide catheters
- A list of commonly used wires
- Peripheral anatomy and workflow
This reference has been tested with both RNs and techs, and found to be extremely useful by both new members and seasoned cath lab staff. They can be ordered online and will be shipped USPS with delivery 7 - 10 working days for delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.